Monday, December 15, 2008

CVS ECB Deals 12/14-12/20

I'm going to hotlink the CVS deals for this week.... I'm lacking the time to put anything together!
Here's this week's CVS Deals

I've already been twice this week.

Here's my first deal;
4 Excedrin (Back 'n Body and Extra Strength)
2 Colgate Total Advance Clean
1 Earinse
1 J&J First Aid Kit

Used;
$5 off $30
$1.50 Colgate x 2
$2 Excedrin x 4
$1 J&J First Aid

Total OOP: $0.97
Total ECBs Used: $20
Total ECBs Earned: $23.99

And my second wasn't as great, since I burned some ECBs on Pepsi. I did not, however, use the $1 printable since it's only for Pepsi One although many people are linking that coupon with the deal. I should have done this deal with the first, so I could use my $3 off $15, but I just forgot about it!

4 12-pk Pepsi
1 Bag M&Ms (filler)

Total OOP: $0.94 oop
Total ECBs Used $14 ecbs
Total ECBs Earned $3 ecbs (I had some to spare and burn!)

No comments: